Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Couponing

This past Friday I went with Mr. T and my SIL to a free couponing class at a local church.  We learned so much about how to cut coupons and use them appropriately to save money and in some instances make money!  Yes, you heard that right!!  With careful planning you can be paid to take products off of stores shelves!! Of course, we are just starting out so I am sure it will take plenty of practice to get that good!! So today I cut, organized and planned our next grocery shopping experience, which will take place at our local Publix!  I just love Publix Grocery Stores, they are so clean and have a really friendly staff; not to mention great deals... can you say BOGO?!?!  So for my photo for the day, I wanted to show you all the coupons I plan on using Thursday when the new sales come out!!  Once we get home I will do a post on how much money we saved!  Until then, happy shopping :)
Notice my little helper :)

No comments: