Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Becoming a Blogger

So this is my first post and I am just trying to figure out the world of blogging!  One of my very sweet friends, Mandy over at Certain Days, came over to teach me the ropes of blogging!  Thank you Mandy for teaching me everything you know about blogging and helping me get started on this journey!!  I am going to use this blog to document my journey of planning our wedding, becoming a wife to Mr. T and anything and everything in between.  I hope you enjoy our adventures as much as we do and welcome to my blog!! I will leave you with a picture of us (and so I can practice at inserting pictures, ha).

3 comments:

Mandy said...

YAY! Your first post! Love it and looking forward to readng all about your adventures! Love you

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks so much for stopping by mine! From one libra to another - if you need anything, let me know! many hugs!

hugs! Kim @ Love you better

Nicole Thompson said...

This looks fun...you will have to share how to do this!!