Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rules of Blogging?!?!

This is going to be a very quick post, but I have a question to ask about the rules of blogging.  I have started stock piling ideas from the web for inspiration for our wedding.  I would really like to start sharing these on this blog.  So my question is, do I have to show the source from where I found the picture?  I don't want to make anyone mad or have people think I stold their ideas.  Please leave me comments on these rules. 

Also, we have been very busy around here.  Between school, wedding planning and now moving I have been on overload and haven't had time to blog.  Hopefully, once this move is over I can get back to it on a regular basis!!  Happy Wednesday!

I will leave you with my favorite engagement picture :)

No comments: