Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Recipe

I have been keeping my Nephew during the day for the last week or so and we got to have him spend the night with us last night.  My brother and sister in law were coming over to visit with him so I decided to make it a dinner night at our house.  I was watching Food Network and felt really inspired so decided to try an new recipe.  You can check it out here.  This recipe for Baked Tilapia with Tomato and Basil was so delicious!!  I stuck with the healthy side so I paired it with a fun salad I made up.  The salad had romaine lettuce, strawberries, almond slices, cucumbers, mandarin orange slices, basil, feta cheese and red onions with Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing.  All in all it was a complete success!!  I will definitely be adding this to my recipe book!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yum, sounds great...we need some pics :)